- Bamboo , Linoleum & Carpet: Eco-Friendly Flooring Options
- Why Hardwood and Cork Are Two Of The Leading Eco-Friendly Flooring Options?
- Natural Fiber Carpets – 3 Innovative Options to Choose From
- Creative Selections for Carpets Made From Natural Fibers
- Understanding Hardness Ratings for Hardwood Flooring (Part 2)
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Installation Homeowners who plan on installing flooring themselves are best served by choosing laminate. Laminate flooring is available with and without glue so that shoppers can choose the option that best meets their installation abilities and needs. Only those individuals … Continue reading